SEO, the final frontier! Adding specific terms and phrases to your website will help you to surface higher on Google. Here are five things you can do on your own to improve SEO.
- Think of what people would type into Google when they’re searching for a business like yours. For example, ‘best hairdresser in London’
- Add these terms to the content on your website, especially in headings and meta tags
- Instead of writing ‘click here’, to direct traffic around your website, link text such as ‘buy organic baby clothes’
- Create a blog and incorporate search terms. Update your blog regularly!
- Share links to your site on social media in order to drive more traffic